Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Magical Maths



Kia ora, It's Brooke, another task this one we had to video ourself doing a challenge the challenge was, we had one minute to get as many shots in the basket in as possible but we only had one ball and no backboard, no one else could get the ball for us either. After you had filmed that you had to watch it over and over and over to answer the questions. Our teacher did one so we had to answer his too, you will also find my questions and video on there. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post